Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday working

Today is Sunday so I took it a bit more easy but, despite a huge nap, I manage to work properly.
The Network of iPong is working well. I added the basic power ups like the double and the speed. They work, there are some little glitches but, it is something that I can notice bc I play simultaneously the two devices connected and I see some difference: The single player on his own cannot spot them so I might leave everything like it is.
I don't wanna slow down the frame rate of the game so I won't add other features in order to preserve the quality of the game play: this means magneto and guns won't be part of the cross platform multiplayer system and, probably, not even the flames but i still have to check on that.
I need to add the script for recognizing the end of the match, the winner and then I have to fix the whole block inside the game itself.
Once everything works I can call the mac and PC versions done and I have to start to work again on the Mobile versions implementing all the new things.

Before I called the day I decided to start to work on Unity to make a better 3d engine, the one on Game Maker is actually still to buggy and slow to master. I'm taking few online classes and I'm trying to learn fast all the Unity's features.

Good night


No comments:

Post a Comment