Sunday, April 6, 2014

Still working: iPong PC

The PC version of iPong is taking me longer than I could ever think. The fact is that there are a lot of little things to modify and the introduction of the cursor made re-write a lot of routines to manage the main menu. Then every time you touch something, something else goes off and the circle never closes ... anyway, I'm doing quite a lot of progresses, I rewrote also the routine that manages the music on/off and now is way better and usable in every other program.
I added a nice feature: now when you move the paddle a little flame appears at the opposite side of the direction of march giving the sensation of power.
I'm close to finish and start to beta test it but there are few things left to do.
As I'm done I will make a little demo (only the first stage of the arcade) to send around.
See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment