Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mac port - intro video

Ok, most of the coding is done. I am waiting for an outsource who's building the trailer video to start to promote better the demo and the game itself, meanwhile the game testing keep on running.
I want to make a mac port, so also mac users can enjoy the game as well.
Well I tried to port it directly with the Game Maker: Studio mac module and the first result ain't bad at all: the game actually runs fine on mac beside some chromatic issues which I think I can fix quite easily, so I am confident that the mac version will be released a at the same time of the PC version.

It is already a couple of days that in my head is running the idea to put a little flash intro for the game. I know that when these kind of ideas get in my head I have to try to realize them before I notice that might be a total failure (or a big success...). I might outsource some tests for a flash intro which I need to import once it is done in my code.

No comments:

Post a Comment