Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mac version, bug correction, video trailer and wallpaper

Working on the Mac version. This version will be virtually identical to the version for PC, maybe i'm thinking to change the "o" of iPong with the apple logo, I'll see.
The problems I had with the difference of colors are fixed, now is really the same if not better due to the great retina screen of the MACs.
The more I code the more I spot little bugs here and there which I fix on the spot. Probably I'm the only one who will ever spot them but still...must be perfect.
The video trailer is a bit behind schedule, a guy from asia is doing it and it takes a bit longer than I was planning.
The final draw which will be the official draw/wallpaper of the game is almost done. Soon a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment