Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Apple logo, mobile versions and cross-platform networking

These days I'm working so hard that I don't have even the time to write down what I do to keep this diary up to date.
Let's recap then. The Mac version is perfectly functional and stable, is in testing and it works fine. I added (only for this version) the apple logo replacing the "o" of iPong. Just a little touch.
The PC version is in the process to close the testing which is good. I have to put together all the modifications, fixes, corrections and new features I added in the computer version and update the mobile versions with the new stuff. Not really funny to do.
But now the big announcement: I start to work full time to the cross-platform network in order to make it in the game for the first release. Will be hard but I will try especially because a lot of people told me to do so.
Soon new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment