Thursday, April 24, 2014

Any progress? Social networks and gamemakerblog.net

I admit it, I had to take a bit of time off from the network because it is a subject which is driving me crazy: I will never be working again in a network system all on my own, never again...
Ok, while I was taking some time off from the network I've been practicing some coding in 3d environment: writing code for a 3D engine is not really relaxing, so I think I'm just masochist :)
I have a little idea about a game, a puzzle/adventure game and it would be much nicer if it runs in 3d, so I'm checking some basic things like 3d models, textures, lighting and shadows.
I make some progress but nothing to show yet and, btw, it is time to work again on the network of iPong. I'm planning to integrate the old network engine I made several months ago to the new code and from there fix it and make it work better.
Easy to say.
Anyway I will keep you updated on this and if you don't hear anything is just because the progresses are really slow.
Meanwhile I wanna thanks all the people that follow this blog and also all the people that are liking, sharing and tweeting us: our accounts on social network are getting quite popular and we have very good response every time we communicate something.
Here a list of links to our network:

My personal twitter account
My coding FB Page
Ivano Cheers website
Ivano Cheers G+

Soloweb twitter account
Soloweb FB Page
Soloweb website

iPong twitter page
iPong FB Page
iPong website

and if you are a programmer please enjoy our game maker community:

Game Maker Blog
gamemakerblog.net on Twitter
gamemakerblog.net on FB

The game maker blog net community is really growing, if you have any demo, post, article, review or comment please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment