Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Early demo, first pictures released and preview

I had to send something playable for PC asap to Dino Tonoli who takes care about the reviews on gamemakerblog.net. So All I did was direct porting the iPhone version on PC/Windows and send it to him. He even had to see on his test-pc the screen "device in horizontal position" ... which is funny. The demo was anyway playable with the arrows of the keyboard. The new controls features I wanted to add on the PC version were not yet into the demo.
Anyway after few hours the preview was already published and I must say this is the very first preview of the game, yet the first pictures published!
You can find the complete preview here: http://www.gamemakerblog.net/talent-scout-n-1-ipong-the-game-demo/ ... so cool!
I post here few pictures taken directly from the review:

and here we go: always closer to the end ...

No comments:

Post a Comment