Friday, April 4, 2014

PC port updates - Soloweb Site

The work on the PC port is going well.
The PC game will be full screen and will be playable with both keyboard and pad. There will be the "tick" option where you just press up and down once to make the paddle keep on going up or down and the other choice will be that the paddle moves when you press the button and it stops as you release the button. Easier to see than to explain.
Another change will be of course from the fact that the PC/Windows ain't touch so I'm studing a sort of cursor for the menu.
There are few issues to resolve but I will manage it. Very soon I must release a playable Demo (probably downloadable from the main site) with the only first level of the arcade mode.
Company news: the new Website of the company is finally live, SOLOWEB WEBSITE
check it out and let us know what you think about.
I'm going to sleep because today I worked too many hours in a row and I can't keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment