Monday, September 23, 2013

Thanks to our followers and to whoever bought The Labyrinth Pro

I wanted to thanks in behalf of Soloweb NV, myself and my colleagues for all the people that are supporting us on all our channels.
In just a couple of weeks we had a lot of active followers on twitter, many likes on our Facebook page and the stats of this blog are showing really an unexpected interest for what we do on a daily base.
More over since we opened our social channels we have seen a big increment in the downloads of  our apps inclusive The Labyrinth Pro which is, so far, our only published paid app.

Thanks to everybody about it, your support is the most important source of motivation for us and for what we do.

Coming back to the sheer work today I've been working as you can imagine to our network channels and I'm starting now to get back to Pong 2013 network...we are close to the green light. I keep you up to date with new posts during the afternoon.

For whoever didn't subscribe yet our channels here the quick links:
Facebook Page
Twitter Account

No comments:

Post a Comment