Thursday, September 19, 2013

Keep working on Pong 2013 network

Yesterday and today I've been very busy in coding the new pong 2013 network around the network engine itself. It is such a hard code (for me at least) which I really need to work in full immersion on it with no distractions. And that's why I haven't posted a lot of words here on the blog in the last two days.
What happens is that slowly I'm basically re-coding the all game around the network engine, trying to save size, memory and data as much as I can and trying to use the old routines as much as I can. Pong networking will be basically all rewritten comparing with the normal game even if probably no-one will notice the difference.
At the moment I'm cleaning the code, deleting the old unnecessary items which is always a hard task and very risky because you may delete something you shouldn't.
keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment