Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New updates, pong 2013 and the Labyrinth pro

Yesterday I've been busy with all the bureaucracy that concerns when you run a company...meetings, paper works, documents and almost nothing related to the real development of any projects.
Back to the code today but before working on Pong network as I was doing in the last 10 days I'm working to release a new quick update of Pong 2013 lite. I noticed that the downloads are a bit less so we need to push it a bit more. I will add some backgrounds in the new version, and I will fix some routine in order to make it work better.

Labyrinth Pro is performing very well on iPhone so we will keep on promote it in this way.
Our new twitter account and Facebook account are also getting a good feedback which makes us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment