Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pong 2013 network - phase 2

The networking of Pong 2013 is indeed got in the second phase.
The networking itself now works very smoothly and I don't see glitches in the network routines.
The game itself is far away to be ready but now I can focus on porting as much as I can of the old game into the new network version.

Before getting in the second phase I added also the new background (see last update of Pong 2013 lite) which is already available for Android and under review by Apple. I took the chance also to fix an old little bug where the background started to roll even if the game wasn't started yet. Now All is ready to build the game itself around the engine.

Just that we spoke about Pong 2013 Lite I wanna thanks our friends of givemeaps.com for the positive review of the game. You can find it here below with also video-review:
http://givemeapps.com/pong-2013-lite-for-ios-next-generation-pong.html

No comments:

Post a Comment