Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Test on the ADs for the free apps and networking

I've been checking really a long list of app advertising systems to use in alternative to the actual one (we are using adMob but lately has got issues due to the migration to the adword system).
Honestly is not a lot about the money you can raise out of in-app ADs: unless you don't have  an app that makes millions of downloads the earned amount is quite low. However often you can re-use the amount you earn as publisher by advertising on the same system and this can become interesting because you earn by promoting free apps and you will promote yourself the paid apps.

I selected few and we will run few tests within the week as quick as they review and activate our business accounts.

I worked just a bit on the network engine, focusing especially on where I can save space in the data sockets I send back and forth to make the network game possible. Few ideas came out. I will test them and let you know asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment