Saturday, March 15, 2014

Single game

Today I've been working the whole day to the option single game. I started to clean up everything but there are still some sprites of the old game that I might be able to re-use so in order to avoid any important loss I decided not to clean but to code.
As I predicted the single game mode needed a complete re-coding because everything is changed in the menu. We can now enter our name, we choose few options only by the "Single Game option" plus now there are avatars and computer communications: I decided that in the single game mode the computer avatar is just a phone which tell us what's going on during the game avoiding the more mean sentences of the arcade session.

Obviously nothing went smoothly and it took quite long time to fix everything. Now more or less all work, I need to check, re-check and check again but my PC crashed again and I don't know if it's because is way to old, way to full or my code itself has got glitches.
Hopefully not the last one so I start to clean up the PC right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment