Sunday, March 30, 2014

One week of beta testing

One week of beta testing on iPhone and so far so good: we just spotted few minor bugs and the glitches list is still quite short. Next week I will start to correct these little things while the testing keeps on going; what is absolutely good is that the game is very stable and it works well.
Coming week (I'm traveling right now) I will start to work to the PC version which will be quite the same with the exception of the different control system and the android version (which is ready) will go in play testing too on the runner for android.
Once all is ready we will publish "iPong: the game" for PC, iPhone/ iPad/ iPod and Android for sure. I'm not sure about Mac (we will see) and maybe a smaller version in HTML5.
Soon the website dedicated to iPong will be live and the pre-promotion will start hands down. I believe that in like 2 months we can announce the game for all the platforms but I don't know it yet.
We will promote through indie underground, social networks, blogs and gaming websites. Any update will be reported here...and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment