Sunday, March 16, 2014

Single game mode, iOS simulation

Sunday morning and the single game mode is done.
Beside some little bugs due to calibration all is fine and completely playable.
Yesterday I was very concerned about the fact that after a while and after many games (single games) the system started to slow down and along with it the game.
I just launched a simulation in the runner of my iPhone 5 tester and I played for more than 30 mins: all is still smooth and fast, which means that the problem was related to the PC emulation version most likely to my laptop which is old and full.
By running the game on the phone I noticed only a little thing which I don't like when the player needs to type the name. It makes a little shift which is acceptable but not nice but unfortunately is not modifiable because is part of the system itself.
It might be that is just a glitch in the runner and once I'll burn the final game it will disappear, not the first time actually...

Little lunch break and the I will start to work on the control system, trying something and running some tests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment