Saturday, March 22, 2014

Almost done!

Two days I don't post, two days full of work.
Most of what I needed to do has been done, the control mode option is there and works: now you can decide to choose between three ways to control your pad such as swiping mode (the same used until now), tapping mode where you tap the screen up and down to move up and down your pad and the finger mode where you keep and move your finger on the screen and the pad try to follow your vertical movements.
It works, the control setting screen is nice, big plus for the game. More over depending from your control choice 3 different little icons appear during the game when you try to move the pad.
The help screen has been done and I like it. It is just a single screen but it explains all the purposes of the game and all the objects you will encounter during your playing.
I decided that in the single game the player don't have to insert the name so once selected the single game mode the menu brings you directly to the level selection. Faster and direct.

I fixed few bugs here and there till my pc crashed again and I have to re-install everything and check one more time if everything worked and everything was saved.

The game is constantly rolling on my testing phone and the game itself is virtually finished. I'm working now on the initial screen of "phone in landscape position" which will be animated and will contain the disclaimer we will use not to be confused with the iPong TM

In the main menu there is one more option which is the shop option: the shop option will connect directly via web to our online shop which is not developed yet, so we need to fix the url and (even if close) connect the link with the shop icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment