Friday, May 2, 2014

New project

Ok, I admit it, I'm working very seriously to a new project.
iPong: The Game is really in the last stage of development and all I need is to port the networking on the mobile and I can consider the project, for what concern the code, close; therefore I'm developing something new: I had an idea about a puzzle/platform game and I decided to start to work a bit on the base engine.
I can't say anything yet, if not I realized a very early prototype (using sprite I found on the Web) and the idea seems to work quite well. Few people have been trying it and I have to admit they got quite addicted to the little demo.
The main inspiration comes from a very old Atari title called "Mr.Robot", but the game-play is very different. It will be a game where you never can die and every room is a new puzzle. There will be plenty of rooms divided by several worlds and probably different bosses.
I might show you the early prototype (anyway totally playable with keyboard and joypad) but ask me for that in private on my website: ivanocheers.com or on my facebook page (not the main account: the PAGE) Ivano Cheers FB Page.

I am thinking to develop something more basic in HTML5 where everyone can play and then a bigger game only for sale. I'll see. I need a graphic designer dedicated for the game. If you are in any way interested please contact me: will be a good a and profitable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment