Monday, May 12, 2014

Cross platform PC/Mac close to the goal

Hi everybody and happy Monday...let's be positive.
Didn't work a lot over the week-end, I really needed to re-charge the batteries: this week was very hectic for work (new project to begin, old project to finish) and my preparation for the new movie (as a stunt) if getting harder and harder every day. I needed a bit of rest indeed.
But here I am, new week, new opportunities: as the alarm woke me up I started to work on iPong: The Game from the point I left it last week.
The network part is quite integrated into the game by now. I still need to fix few details such us the aesthetic aspect of the server/client menu (to match with the rest of the game) and the return routine once the game finishes. Seems easy but when you work in network everything gets complicated.
I hope by the end of today max tomorrow I can manage to have something completed with the network in it. Then we need to test it and, mean while I will start to port it on mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment