Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fighting with the last issue and finally the solution

Been fighting with the problem of yesterday all the day long. The client once connected blocks everything and jam the computer. I did check every single line of the code of every single object of the networking source and nothing. Don't know why but all of the sudden the game won't work anymore.
I checked all my logs and the only thing I could notice was that I updated my GMS to the latest release. I uninstalled all and re-installed it...nothing.
I just gave a last chance before calling the day disappointed: i uninstalled all one more time and I re-installed the previous release: and it works!
Doesn't make me feel able to solve the real issue but at list my built now works again and it seems I have to stick with this version of GMS until I finish the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment