Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fitting in and unaspected issues

The work of fitting the networking section into the actual game keeps on going. To me is a bit of a boring work because is just copy, paste, check, wait, polish, adjust ... nothing really challenging but, at least, I don't have to do anymore with the evil networking scripts which I really hate...and when I was about to try everything...a surprise: the client is not working anymore. Everything (passing by the main menu of the game) goes smoothly, the two computer connects, the server waits and then at the moment of the game itself the server starts to play and the client fails. And fails bad because whatever the issue is it jams the whole computer, any platform.
The best part of it is that I have no idea what that is about...

No comments:

Post a Comment