Sunday, May 4, 2014

New project? New graphic designer?

I did work on the new idea for the last 48h (I mean the last 48 working hours...which are more or less living hours ;( ). I finished the little demo in order to show to the new co-operators the game-play of the new project.
I developed it in HTML5, which is the very first time for me and it works just fine, of course the final version will be done as a regular game.
Probably soon I will post the link to this demo, just to see some reactions.
Talking about reactions thanks to everyone who reacted to my quest for searching a graphic artist: it seems I might have found someone but I don't want to say anything until we put the contract in the safe.
Working also on www.gamemakerblog.net because we are about to insert a brand new section: video tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment