Thursday, October 31, 2013

Testing android

I got stocked in few issues in the developing of the final scene once you win the tournament and finish the arcade. I have really little memory remaining but I don't want that the final scene you get after so much playing looks like a crap. Therefore I want to find and use till the last bit of space to make it look nice. Just now I have issues to find the right locations.
I had to look something else and I decided to watch the game (at this stage) on Android.
After few failed attempts in compiling it I managed to play it on my sophix tablet I use to test android's games.
It looks good, no bugs whatsoever, the game is smooth (it doesn't have the same issues of the network system on Android) and it looks nice (not as nice as the iPhone one but basically because of the lack of hardware)
Now back to code the game... I want to make fireworks out of particles. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment