Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Clean up and getting ready for the arcade

To start coding the arcade version of Pong I will obviously start from the base of Pong 2013 lite but I have to do a quite big clean up first.
I didn't delete anything yet because I don't know yet for sure what might be still be useful or not, but I put apart all the rooms with the intros, the company logo, the old presentation, the advertisement objects and so on just to avoid all the unnecessary code (at least at this stage) that is going to make me lose a lot of time.
Right now as I try the application the starting menu pops up first nice and clean.
I need to rewrite a lot of options but our "art responsible" Filo is very busy with the release of a new web template and I need to make it work on my own. Unfortunately he normally uses Fireworks while I normally (the rare times I design) Photoshop therefore the compatibility of the two is limited...long story short I have to install on my Mac (Filo uses PC) the latest version of Fireworks and paying a new license (because we have a windows license and not a Mac on).
Lot of time lost :(

No comments:

Post a Comment