Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All power ups set and dynamic backgrounds

All is done, the code is written, the game is tested and all seems to work fine. The asteroid blast, the magneto routine and the guns are now working properly and the few bugs I've noticed before are fixed. It is actually quite funny as well and of course it will need more play testing but so far I really like the result.
Then I added a very nice touch to the graphic of the game. Before the backgrounds were statics ... now I created an effect that makes the background moving. Basically I change (a little) the value of the xscale, yscale, rotation and alpha of the object background in order to have a nice dynamic effect and now everything looks even more elegant and technically impressing.
I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment