Friday, November 1, 2013

Final screen completed, arcade...almost

The final screen is finally done. I made it separate from the game itself and then I integrated it in the main code.
If the player defeats all the enemies will get the congratulation screen: very acid music and colors, with a space landscape where fireworks fired and the titles appear in a Sci-Fi movie style.
Meanwhile the camera slowly zoom on the mountains of the landscape giving the effect of a camera running forward.
Do I like it? Yes, quite a lot.
Could I make it better? Probably yes, but considering the lack of time and especially the little memory it has to fit in...it does its job.
In the weekend i will post few pictures of everything, I wanted to post a clip but is not smart to post the final congratulation screen if you have to sweat so much to get it once you play the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment